G'day people. Though I believe this blog-post pointless because not really anyone will be reading it, I have some things to say just to convince the Wikia group that nobody is even here and that I should become an Admin. Nice, is it not? Anyway, I've actually sent in a request to become Admin of this Wiki, why? Because this Wiki is a dump (except the pages I've created or am revamping *wink* *wink*) and this Wiki could be so much better. Why should I become Admin? Simple, I'm dedicated to improving this Wiki even if I have to seek help from friends. What do I intend to do as Admin? Well, I have a list:
- Remove dated and vandalized comic articles.
- Replace with actual numbered comic articles.
- Change the theme of the site.
- Go to explosm.net and seek help from other users.
- Build a larger community.
- Create developer articles. (Cartoonists and all)
- Create the character articles.
- Contact the developers.
- Update frequently.
- Create new templates.
- Recruit potential Staff Members.
- Create a Staff page.
- Put in a Featured Article Nomination page (once everything is there)
- Create Badges (Not confirmed)
- Ban the vandals who have vandalized the comic articles to this date.
This goes to show you all that I've got good plans for this Wiki. I intend to make it shine and I intend to put it to a somewhat decent level. So, I ask you all this one question, do I seem worthy of gaining Administrator Status? Or not? I want you all to be honest to me as I have been to you.